AniMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TrueNaruto
TrueNaruto
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Broj postova : 16

Shikariyami Empty Shikariyami

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 am
Evo ja sam poceo pisat jednu malu novelu koju cu pokusat pretvorit u mangu.
Shikariyami
Episode 1
Magi's are magicians who protect the world from Element Monsters that normal humans see as natural catastrophes. They can use the power of the Six Elements; Earth, Water, Fire, Wind and the two forbidden elements Light and Darkness. Once Light and Darkness were elements like any other but then the Dark Organization W.H. found out about the Forbidden Spells that have the power to destroy whole city's. The world fell into chaos, The First Magician War came between the Dark Side which captain was the first hundred year old Darkness magic user Yami Kyosuke and the Light Side whose captain was the first Light user and so-called eternal beauty Shikari Haruka. In the end it was a draw, both armies lost their whole forces and the Light and Darkness magic's were lost and forbidden. There are some Light and Darkness user relatives but nobody could use the magic as far as making a single blast beam. Even so everyone who could do something as a beam that went for even 1 meter was robbed of their magic power forever. That made the people very unhappy as you cannot choose what magic you get, it gets decided at your birth and gets manifested on your 16th birthday. There was a rebellion and 1/5 of all Magi's were killed, also the rebellion failed. Today Magi's are rare and fight in groups around the whole globe, I don't think that I must say how very rare the Light and Darkness magic became after the Rebellion, though some managed to keep their magic a secret so even today there are some distant relatives oft he Light and Darkness magic users…
A young boy is in front of the Katsu High School gates. He stares at them for 5 minutes then goes in. The class has not yet begun and as he walks through the High School halls, while everybody is staring at him like he is a monster. He comes in front of the School Director's office, opens the door and walks in. The Director says right off the bat:
- Hello Akihiro it's nice that you came to our school, did you bring the documents needed? -
- First name right off the bat huh? Oh well, the documents are here. – says Akihiro while handing the documents over.
Between the documents there was a personal indentification card where was written; Kaede Akihiro, 17 year old, and lots of other stuff that currently don't matter to us.
- You can go to your classroom, it's 2-C, right down the hall to the right. – says the Director while reading the documents.
Akihiro walks out oft he office, down the hall and opens the door of his class.
- Everyone welcome the new transer student, Kaede Akihiro! – says the teacher – You can take the last seat to the right. -
Suddenly everyone looks at him like a federal criminal, even he doesn't know why but then he look to his seat and notices that to his right is a bautiful looking girl with long Yellow sparkling hair and to his left another bautiful girl with long red hair. He tries not to pay attention but the class is still having a evil look on them.
- Okay now class let's continue! -
Ding, Dong! It's break and Akihiro takes his bento box and goes to his favourite place at every school, the roof. Luckily nobody ever goes there because its Off-Limits to students but it looks like Akihiro doesn't care. Just when he opened the doors to the roof suddenly something happened that not even Akihiro anticipated, the two girls who were sitting beside him were fighting an Element Monster of Earth and it seemed lik they were having a tough time, he also noticed that the girl with sparkling hair is using Ice Magic and the one with the red hair, of course, Fire Magic.
- So you are a Magi too, good so you could help us! – says the girl with red hair – By the way, the name is Asami Akira and this sparkly girl is Ayako Asuna, pleased to meet you! -
- Pleased to meet you! – says Asuna.
Akihiro just raises his hand and fires a single giant fire beam and destroys the monster, leaving Asuka and Akira in total shock.
- Pleased to meet you… - says Akihiro and walks away.

To be continued…

Na engleskom je kao sto vidite tako da zvuci malo zanimljivije. Sto kazete? Je li dobro?
P.S. Daniel mi je reko da je bolestan i da nece par dana moc dolazit na forum, ne znam tocno kako se ovdje zove, Sasuke ili Sasuke Avenger? Sajber zna na koga mislim Very Happy
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder
Broj postova : 1557
Godina : 26

Shikariyami Empty Re: Shikariyami

Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 pm
Jako dobro. Čitao bih ovo da postane manga. Smile
Lelou1524
Lelou1524
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Broj postova : 2068

Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:51 pm
jao... što ja mrzim čitati na engleskom
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Heavy Metal Boarder
Heavy Metal Boarder
Broj postova : 1906
Godina : 24

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:03 pm
I ja mrzim, ali opet, kad Bernardo napiše, onda je awesome Razz
@True Naruto, je rekao da neću dolazit, istina, par dana neću dolazit, bolestan sam XD
TrueNaruto
TrueNaruto
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 pm
Second episode is out Smile and btw there was an error in the first episode, Asuna uses Water magic, not Ice Magic xP
Shikariyami
Episode 2
Akihito walks away leaving Asuna and Akira in shock. Though Asuna tried to run after him but he already vanished. Ding Dong! And the break is over. In the classroom it gets awkward because Asuna and Akira keep staring at him and the rest of the classroom give him the evil look. Later when school was over the teacher said that he needs to bring some documents over to the Student Council Room.
- Alright – says Akihito – But i want you to tell me something. -
- Alright, what do you want to know? –
- What's up with the whole classroom, they look at me like at a federal criminal! -
- Oh, that…Well i thought it was obvious, you are sitting right next to the two most wanted girls in whole Katsu High School! -
- How come? –
- Well for once they are bautiful, both have good grades, Asuna is more like the shy type who hangs out just with near friends and Akira the famous type who everybody loves, also both are in the Studen Council. –
- Nice…wait, did you just say that they were in the Student Council? -
- Just take the freaking documents! -
- Okaay…jeez someone woke up on the wrong foot… -
- What did you say?! -
- Oh, nothing. -
Akihito makes his way to the Studen Council Room as soon as he opens the door and comes in the doors shut behind him. The floor opens up under him and he slides on a slide until he comes to an uderground HQ. He sees Asuna, Akira together with two other guys.
- What is going on here? – asks Akihito.
- Pleasure to meet you, the name is Eiji Daichi, Studen Council President, the gentleman beside me is Ichiro Hitoshi in charge of the Behave Yourself commite, and you have already met the two ladies over here. -
- And why am I here? -
- Because Akira and Asuna told me that you are a Magi, and a strong one also, I for myself am a Wind Magi, Hitoshi a Earth Magi, Asuna is a Water Magi and Akira a Fire Magi, we would like it if you joined us. -
- No. -
- Why not? – asks Asuna.
- Because I am not a team player, and I am no tinto fighting monster either. -
- Well then how about this, let's have a fight right here, right now. If I win you must join us, if I lose it's all up to you, we won't ever bother you again. -
- Alright it's a deal. -
Daichi and Akihito get ready, the other stand aside. 1…2…START!!!
Daichi starts off quick, he makes blades of wind on his hands and runs quickly behind Akihito so he couldn't even see him. Right there where Daichi wanted to strike Akihito a wall of fire was made and as wind makes fire more powerfull the strike comes back at him, he was just able to dodge but his foot was injured.
- Let's just end this quickly. – says Akihito.
Akihito gathers energy in his hand, raises it and fires a massive beam of fire at Daichi. After the beam vanished Daichi was no where to seen.
- OMG is he dead? – asks Hitoshi.
Daichi suddenly appears above Akihito.
- SH*T! – says Akihito.
Akihito is cut in half by Daichi's blades and just as everyone thought it was over Akihito suddenly appears above Daichi the same Daichi did to Akihito.
Daichi thinks – Sh*t how did he know that i made a clone out of wind…is it because he knew to do that too?No, it's impossible, only I know that spell, I created it!Did he…did he manage to copy the spell just by looking at me doing it once, but, but that's impossible.He…what is he??!! -
Akihito fires a smaller beam of fire once again but this time it hits him fully. Daichi falls on the floor and Akihito lands softly.
- Prez are you okay?! – screams everyone.
- You are some interesting fellows, I think i will stick with you for now… - says Akihito
- YAAAAY!!! – says Akira.
- GROUP HUG!!! – says Asuna.
- No, no , NO!!!Everything but that!!! – screams Akihito but Asuna and Akira already huged him and everyone fell on the floor.
- Hey Akihito, Akihito, Aki-chan…?Haha Aki-chan, hey Aki are you alive?Oh God he's knocked out! – says Akira
- Could it be that he isnt good with girl body contact? – asks Asuna.
- Is that why he ran away on the roof?That's so cute. Hey, do you think he is gonna wake up?Hey Aki, Akiiiiii wake up! – says Akira while slapping Akihito.
Daichi thinks while laying on the floor – This is weird, even though I took a direct hit from his Fire Beam i dont have a single burn on my skin, that's just impossible, what is he…? –
sajber
sajber
Admin
Admin
Broj postova : 2700
Godina : 31

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dobro, premjestit ću ja temu kad moderatori ne žele. (Stvarno neznam za što ih plačam ahahahaha )
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder

Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:32 pm
GROUP HUG!!! Very Happy

Ovo postaje sve bolje i bolje. Sad mislim da bih i ja trebao napisati nešto za svoju priču. Neutral
TrueNaruto
TrueNaruto
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:06 pm
Shikariyami
Episode 3
So we could continue the story a description oft he Student Council's HQ is needed. Imagine a giant platform, on one side a battlefield (where Daichi and Akihito had their battle) and on the other a giant super-computer where Magi's can anticipate where Elemental Monsters will strike. One staircase lead to the Boys Bedroom, the other to the Girls Bedroom and the third to a tunel that connects the whole city. Now we can go on.
Akihito wakes up in his bed in the morning by an alarm.
- What's happening? – asks Akihito.
- We are getting attacked by an Element Monster!Hurry! – tells him Daichi.
Ten minute slater everyone is on their way int he tunels. They get to an abandoned old Mansion with a giant garden.
- When is he gonna show up? – asks Akira.
- 3…2…1… - says Daichi.
Suddenly an earthquake hits and from the earth comes out a Earth Elemental Monster.
- This is bad, this one is not just Earth, it's mud, he is resistant to almost every element! – says Hitoshi.
Akira without listening quickly comes behind the monsters back and fires a couple of fire bolts and a fire ring. The monster hasn't got a single scratch on it because fire doesn't do anything to mud, the monster just punches her with his arm and she falls on the floor. Daichi tries to cut him with his blades but the monster dodges by stretching and hits hi min the head with his arm. Asuka hits him with a water beam but it does nothing to him, though he stretches his arm and hits her too. Hitoshi makes a earthquake but it doesn't affect the monster at all, the monster grabs all Student Council members except Akihito who dodges.The monster pinches everybody while Akihito quickly jumps from monsters hand to hand and releases everyone with his fire sword. At the end he fires a fire beam at the monster but it leaves it with some scratches and bruises.
- Damn it. If only i wouldn't have to take a form… - thinks Akihito.
- Aki-chan! – shouts Asuna.
- Asuna what is it… - starts saying Akihito but Asuka jumps on him huging him and kissing him.
As soon as Asuna kisses Akihito floats into the air and starts shining with a bright light, as the light gets smaller it ends at his heart and in the end a bright explosion of light comes into place and after the explosion you can see Akihito shining but it seems as his eye pupil is covered in darkness. Akihito doesn't pay attention to it and soon realeases a bright shining beam of fire and the monster is turned into crisps.
- Well this is amusing, this is rare to see Asuna use this spell… - says Daichi.
As soon as the monster vanishes Akihito falls on the ground and blacks-out.
He wakes up at the Magi's HQ in his bed.
- Wake up! – shouts Daichi.
- Wha…What happened?Oh yes I remember…the power… the light…the kiss…how? – asks Akihito.
- You see Asuna is actually a direct discendant to Shikari Haruka. – says Daichi.
-You mean…? -
- Yes, she is a Light user as well as a water user, she is one of few multiple Element users -
- Impossible! That means that I and her… - thinks Akihito.
- Okay but what was that spell and why did she kiss me? – says Akihito.
- You see she might be a Light user but due to Light's incredible strength it is very hard to learn spells for Light, therefore she learned just one spell of Light; The Kiss of Youth, it gives incredible power to an ally but it can be only transfered by body linking and therefore she learned multiple Water spells. -
- Okay, I understand, by the way where are Akira and Asuka? -
- Didn't you notice? They are right beside you in your bed. -
Akihito removes the sheets of his bed to reveal Akira and Asuna huging him. The next scene is the Boys Bedroom, we hear a scream and somebody jumping through the wall.

To be continued…
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 am
Wow, tako brzo novi chapter. Pišeš li ti ovo sad ili imaš u pripravi?
Također, sviđa mi se način pisanja.
TrueNaruto
TrueNaruto
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 am
Pripremim ih jednu epizodu unaprijed za svaki slucaj
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Heavy Metal Boarder
Heavy Metal Boarder

Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:29 pm
Sviđa mi se što stvaraš zaplete, samo nastavi tako i imat čemo novu mangu Very Happy
TrueNaruto
TrueNaruto
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Vrijeme je za 4. epizodu Smile
Shikariyami
Episode 4
- Don't ever do that again! – says Akihito.
- Alright, alright but we just couldn't resist, you were so cool when fighting that monster! – says Akira.
- Anyways, school start sin 5 minutes let's hurry. – says Akihito.
- Okay. – says Akira
After 9 hours of evil looks from classmates because Akira and Asuna were following him everywhere school was over. Akihito thinks of something to get rid of them, he runs around the school setting all kinds of traps of course they went after him but they didn't notice the traps. After he set all the traps he made a fire clone and made Asuka and Akira split up. The first trap was for Akira who was chasing the clone, classic but good trip wires, she dodges all of them except one but she continued, the second trap was fire bolts that would fire if you trip on a wire, it was enough to take her out. Asuna had oen classic trap too, the pithole, actually, thousands of them, eventually she falls down.
- Come on it was impossible for him to dig all these holes while we were following him! – says Asuna.
She continues and steps on a mechanism that activates the trap and a giant tree swings at her way and hits her taking her out too.
- Thanks God I finally got rid of them, it would be nice to relax a little on the roof now. – says Akihito and climbs to the roof.
At the roof, at his surprise, he finds Asuna and Akira that hug him the instant he came to the roof.
- DAMN IT!!! – says Akihito while passing out.
- Haha we took some training from Daichi, you two are not the only ones who can make clones now! – says Asuna.
He wakes up later in the Student Council's HQ.
- Sorry about the passing out but I told Asuna and Akira to bring you here quickly. – says Daichi.
- So what's up? – asks Akihito.
- I never told you did I. Well around the world there are 6 Element Monstrous Humans or E.M.H. -
- What are those E.M.H.? -
- They are Element monsters that managed to take the form of a human and also learn our language, also they have very high magic power and there are only 6 in the whole world, you could call them the 6 strongest or how others like to call them 6 Element Lords. -
- So what does that have to do with us? -
- It actually does, every E.M.H. has a kind of a shard in them that has monstrous powers and if someone has high enough magic power and collects all 6 of these shards he could destroy all Element monsters int he whole world, and I think your magic power is right about enough. -
- What are does shard actually? -
- They are Rocks that absorbed too much magic power int he First Magi War and at the end exploded and only a shard remained out of them that had 90% of the magic power the whole rocks had but just more circulated in a smaller place that makes it even more stronger, you want to ask how it does not break, it seems that all shard are connected somehow and they hold up eachselves so they don't break, one shard for each Element, even Light and Darkness, also each shard gives the user immense magic power and that's the reason why the E.M.H. can turn into humans…there is only one problem int he whole situation. -
- And that is…? -
- There is a 85% chance that you will die int he process. -
-*GASP* -
- What, you didn't tell us about that! – says Akira.
-Yeah, you cant risk a man's life over that! – says Asuna.
- I will do it! – says Akihito.
- Don't be crazy Aki, we wont let you do that! – shouts Asuna.
- I'm sorry but my mind is clear, I will do it! – says Akihito.
- Good. – says Daichi.
- But let me guess first we have to beat the E.M.H. -
- That's correct. –
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm
Ova radnja postaje sve bolja i bolja. 85% ne zvuči tako loše. Very Happy

P.S. Ako Akihito može tako brzo kopat rupe, trebao bi se učlanit u Tim Raketa jer inače trati talent.
TrueNaruto
TrueNaruto
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 pm
haha prince vegeta dobra ideja xD
Shikariyami
Episode 5
-So how long do we have to wait for the first one? – asks Akihito.
- That's one problem more, they appear only at certain places where no one lives around the world and they stay there for only one day. – says Daichi – Don't worry I will contact you when we get a reading of one of them. -
Akihito turns to leave.
- Where are you going? – asks Asuna.
- Don't I live here now, I might as well bring my stuff. – says Akihito.
- Yay! We are gonna help you! – says Asuna.
- Fine by me but don't touch me. -
- Oh come on don't be so shy! – says Akira.
- Damn it I said don't touch me! – shouts Akihito and starts running and Akira and Asuna after him.
Later they come to Akihito's little apartment.
- So you live here? Or at least lived… - says Akira.
- Yep, we have a lot of things to do so let's get to business. – says Akihito.
As they started to take things in his apartment and putting it into boxes, Asuna accidentaly steps over something and falls on Akihito.
- Damn it Asuna! – says Akihito and passes out.
Ding ding ding ding ding! Akira's phone rings.
- Hey Daichi what's up? – asks Akira.
- We got a signal from Ventus, the Wind E.M.H. – says Daichi.
- NOW???!!! Can't it wait for like half an hour? – asks Akira.
- No! He is on the other side oft he planet and he will only stay there for only 24 hours, we will have to take the Magic Carpet Express, even with that we will be short on the edge! – says Daichi.
- But Akihito is knocked out! -
- Bring him over too! -
- But he won't wake up for the next half an hour! You know we had to play poker int he HQ until he waked up! -
- You have to! Think of something! Meet us at the Magic Express HQ North. -
- Damn it, alright! -
- We have to take him there? – asks Asuna.
- Looks like it. – says Akira.
- But we it will surely take us more than half an hour to get there by foot and with Akihito, and if he wakes up again it will take another half an hour! – says Asuna.
- Well then we should hurry up! – says Akira.
They ran as fast as they could with Akihiro, he still didn't wake up, just as they were 1 killometer away from the Magic Carpet Express HQ North Akira with Akihito stepped over a rock and Akihito fell on Asuna and they both landed on the ground. You can only imagine what happened when Akihito woke up on the ground between Asuna's boobs.
- He is not gonna wake up for another 12 hours. – says Asuna.
- I bet for 15. – says Akira.
They continued to the Magic Carpet Express HQ North they met up with Daichi and Hitoshi.
- What took you so long? – asks Hitoshi.
- Let's just say Akihito wont wake up for the next 12 hours – says Asuna.
- I bet for 15. – says Akira.
- Anyways we have to rent a Magic Carpet quickly and go, now it's 6:20 pm and we have time until 6 pm tomorrow. – says Daichi.
I don't want to annoy the readers so let's time skip to the serious part.
It's 5:58 pm.
- Almost there just a little bit more! – says Asuna.
- Huh, what's happening where am I? – asks Akihito.
- Dude you were knocked out for almost 24 whole hours.
- Oh yeah, curse you Asuna! – says Akihito.
- Haha, sorry about that, but you liked it didn't you? – says Asuna.
- I'm not gonna answer that. – says Akihito.
- Anyways we are right above the Wind E.M.H. Ventus, we have to jump! – says Daichi.
They all jump and land on a desert.
- So this is him. – says Hitoshi.
- And it's 5:59 pm – says Akira.
- Hey Ventus we challenge you! – says Daichi.
- Who dares to challenge…the mighty Ventus, the Ruler of all winds? – says Ventus.
- Katsu High School Magi Group! – says Daichi.
- Then so shall it be, let the battle BEGIN! – says Ventus.

Borba izmed Ventusa i Magija iz Katsu High Schoola bit ce u 2-3 epizode, a 6. epizoda (koju imam vec pripremljenu) ce biti najduza do sad Smile
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Heavy Metal Boarder
Heavy Metal Boarder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 pm
Ma gdje je 6. epizoda kretenu jedan? Čekamo već 2 godine noobaro jedna.
Lelou1524
Lelou1524
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Broj postova : 2068

Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:33 pm
lol nešto si se raspisao sasuke Razz
neaktivan ovaj ođe.
Sponsored content