AniMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder
Broj postova : 1557
Godina : 27

Soul Eater Empty Soul Eater

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 am
Soul Eater Soul-eater

Soul Eater is a shonen manga by Atsushi Ookubo which has been regularly serialized in Monthly Shonen Gangan since 2004. It received a 51 episode anime by Studio Bones in 2008. As of January 2011, Monthly Shonen Gangan has ran a Prequel/Spinoff named Soul Eater Not! by the same mangaka, running alongside the original series while covering and expanding on events prior to the original story.
In the world of Soul Eater, a human soul that falls to corruption has a chance of transforming into a "Demon Egg", enough of which could create the ultimate avatar of madness.
To stop this from happening, Death himself has set up the Death Weapon Meister Academy (aka DWMA*) in Death City, Nevada. The DWMA trains warriors ("Meisters") and Weapons (humans who can shapeshift into weapons) to fight and retrieve the evil souls before they become Demon Eggs. A Meister and Weapon who manage to collect 99 corrupt souls and one Witch soul receive the highest honour: the Weapon becomes one of the Death Scythes, servitors of Death himself.
The main characters include:
Maka Albarn and her scythe, Soul Eater (just call him Soul). She's a raging workaholic, he's a slacker, but they make a great team. They almost made Soul into a Death Scythe at the beginning of the series, but failed on a technicality and have to start over.
Black☆Star and his Weapon Tsubaki: Black☆Star is a would-be master assassin who has trouble reconciling the concepts of "stealth" and "shouting about how awesome you are". His partner Tsubaki is an incredibly patient and capable Weapon who can transform into multiple ninja weapons, from a chain-scythe to a smokebomb.
Death the Kid and his twin-pistols the Thompson Sisters: Son of Death himself, whose incredible natural power is offset by his extreme OCD, being absolutely obsessed with symmetry. The Thompson Sisters serve as his weapons: Liz is the older and more cynical sister, while Patty is younger and more goofy.

Nedavno sam naišao na ovo i stvarno je dobro. Je li tko pogledao/pročitao?
Lelou1524
Lelou1524
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Broj postova : 2068
Godina : 26

Soul Eater Empty Re: Soul Eater

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 am
Nisam gledao, vidio u par AMV-ova, nekako mi sliči na fairy tail.
nyan-cat
nyan-cat
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
Broj postova : 67
Godina : 34

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:29 pm
zainteresirala sam se za mangu i ako sam dobro shvatila još uvijek izlazi i čini mi se zabavno, čini mi se da počinjem s time ^^ lijepo se vratiti vamo haha What a Face a onda možda pogledam i anime. C:
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm
Ako ćeš gledati anime, radije malo pričekaj jer sa izlazi Soul Eater Repeat Show koji će navodno pratiti radnju mange pobliže pa su zato trenutno i pauzirali mangu. Dosta su kritizirali kraj animea jer je napravljen na brzinu. A kako se čini, manga će brzo biti gotova. Sad
nyan-cat
nyan-cat
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
Broj postova : 67
Godina : 34

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 pm
ma da! koja provala LOL to bi trebali napraviti s kuroshitsuji i onime no kyo animeom haha Razz hvala, budem onda vidjeh mangu pa se budem posvetila tome a anime kada bude gotov..
sajber
sajber
Admin
Admin
Broj postova : 2700
Godina : 31

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 pm
Danas se ne isplati gledat, bolje je odma otić čitat mangu jer je sve ili izmjenjeno ili nedovršeno.
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:20 pm
Napokon je izašao chapter 101. Trebalo im je samo dva mjeseca (prevoditeljima, chapter je odavno izašao u japanu). A chapter 102 već ima raw tako da bi i taj trebao biti brzo, nadam se. A ako su tvrdnje točne, možda chapter 103 neće tako brzo izaći. Šteta, jer je postalo zanimljivo.
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:25 pm
Spoiler:

Sad ne mogu dočekat sljedeći chapter. Neutral
Prince Vegeta
Prince Vegeta
Awesome Boarder
Awesome Boarder

Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:36 am
Izašao je zadnji chapter Soul Eatera. Chapter mi je nekako dobro uokvirio priču, ali mislim da se tu moglo još toga napraviti. Ali barem prave novi anime Very Happy 
Sponsored content

Na vrh
Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu