AniMan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SuperSaiyanVegeta
SuperSaiyanVegeta
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Broj postova : 1314

Gintama Empty Gintama

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 pm
Gintama
Gintama 50359
Autor: Hideaki Sorachi
Žanr: Comedy, parody, science-fiction
Broj epizoda: 201

Opis: 

In the early 17th century, Japan adopted strict isolation policies and severed almost all ties with foreign countries. In 1853, the US fleet commanded by Admiral Perry forced the doors open, leading to a modernization of the nation's sociopolitical systems and the eventual fall of the Shogunate. The samurai regime ended its life with the imperial restoration in 1868. That's what history tells, but in Gintama, that's not what happens. Instead of the US fleet, the country is stormed by spaceships coming from four corners of the universe and soon we see it occupied by extraterrestrials. The Shogunate has become a puppet of alien occupation armies. All samurais have been disarmed and reduced to temp workers with no skills who just try to make ends meet. Gintama is a story of a handyman named Gintoki, a samurai with no respect for rules set by the invaders, who's ready to take any job to survive. He and his gang, however, are also among the very few who have not forgotten the morale of a swordsman. Wherever they go, all they do is to create troubles. Troubles that they of course try to solve, but in reality...
-------------
Komentar
-------------

Anime je odlican, smijesan, urnebesan, zanimljiv i prije svega jednostavan.
Prica ce vrti oko mladog samuraja Gintokia i njegovog drustva koji jedva spajaju kraj s krajem. Po meni su prica i likovi odlicni i znaju covjeka nasmijati do suza.
Setting je super. Fora je vidjeti ljude 19. st. sa mobitelom ili laptopom u ruci. Very Happy
Realno, borbi ima jako malo. No dobro, to nije niti cilj ovog animea. Kad i naletite na neki fight, on nije prenapuhan i obicno se zavrsi tijekom jedne epke.
Topla preporuka svima zeljnima smijeha.
Exar Kun
Exar Kun
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Broj postova : 12
http://www.nnw-serbia.com/

Gintama Empty Re: Gintama

Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:19 pm
kida nepostoji bolja komedija od gintame Very Happy
PurpleDementia
PurpleDementia
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Broj postova : 4
Godina : 38

Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:24 pm
Istina evo baš ju sad počeo gledati, te samo nakon par epizoda vidim da je to jedna od najsmješnijih anima.
nyan-cat
nyan-cat
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder
Broj postova : 67
Godina : 34

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:22 pm
ajme, ovaj anime...joj ne znam što je luđe anime ili manga ali svakako, iako je ponekada teško povezati zbivanja o čemu se tu zapravo radi, onda shvatiš bit gintame Razz ..i urnebesno je Very Happy
sada 8.4.2015 izašla je prva epizoda novog serijala ispravite me ako sam rekla krivo ali ne znam kako da to nazovem gintama 2015...

m~
PurpleDementia
PurpleDementia
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Broj postova : 4
Godina : 38

Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:21 am
Znam vidio sam, i zbog te epizode sam i počeo gledati otpočetka serijal.
Sponsored content

Na vrh
Permissions in this forum:
Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu